Husky liner or Weathertech?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Deano is on a distinguished road
Army: combat medic Vietnam
Name: Dean
Deano's Tacoma Gallery
Husky liner or Weathertech?

Which protects my carpet best in my access cab tacoma better. Husky or Weathertech? I am a hunter and fisherman and outdoors person so need something better than my weathertech mats. Didn't realize there were liners that do a better job. Need something under the pedal area to catch the snow and stuff. Any input from all of you is appreciated? thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set of Husky mats and they're great. They've got a deep curl up at the edges so water stays in the mat and doesn't get to the carpet below. Had them for 3 years now and they've held up great so far. They go under the pedals and cover that false pedal box (automatics) also for full coverage. I've never had weathertechs so I can't say anything for or against them.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #3
Seandaman is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Seandaman's Tacoma Gallery
I've had the huskies for almost 3 years. No issues, great fit and color match.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
huskys get my vote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
GSB is on a distinguished road
GSB's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Husky Liners also. Love them. Fit and grey color match perfect. Bought them from Amazon.com way cheaper than anyone else was offering them for.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #6
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have weathertecs and can't be happier, i get snow from my shoes in the truck everytime i get in the truck and these keep the elements in the mat. sounds like either would be a good choice and sounds like matter of pricing is your only dilema perfect matching on color etc....
Old 01-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
Deano's Tacoma Gallery
Weatherbeater or oring Husky liner?

I see Husky has Weatherbeater and original Husky liners. What is the difference and which is the best for me? Very confuseing. Tried amazon site but doesn't list access cab and only can put in pre runner and x runner. Don;'t want to order the wrong thing again. Last time i just got the mats which was a mistake and cost me. For my 2010 access cab
Old 01-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #8
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
I've had HuskyLiners in both my '99 and my '10. Had them in my '99 for 8 or 9 years and never had a problem. One of the first thing I bought for my '10 also. As previously mentioned, the deep sides are nice cause once the snow turns to water, you can just pull the mats out and dump the water. I've also heard issues about Weathertechs having a hole in them for the little hook that hold the mats in place and that water gets through it and that you need to cut the WeatherTechs if you have a stick shift cause the clutch can get caught on them. In all fairness though, I've never had the WeatherTechs so I can't really speak from experience on them.

One thing I would recommend is get the black HuskyLiners over the grey. After the years, my grey ones in the '99 were kinda stained from the dirt. Now I have the black ones and am thinking they'll be better.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
GSB is on a distinguished road
GSB's Tacoma Gallery
Back
http://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-6...4622376&sr=8-1

Front
http://www.amazon.com/Front-Floor-Li...4622768&sr=8-1

Thats for grey. Go on husky website to confirm model numbers for black or tan. To confirm fit on amazon you have to choose Base Model, then 4 door extended cab(access cab) not crew cab.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I vote Weathertech, but i actually like the husky liners now because i just found out they cover the whole footrest thing on the drivers side on the floor
Old 01-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
Robert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura about
Robert Smith's Tacoma Gallery
husky liners work great for me
Old 01-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #12
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
i vote huskys have had them in all my trucks, and my current toyota has them front and back love them esp with kids
Old 01-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #13
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Cant go wrong with the huskys, had them in my previous truck as well, and they will be in my next truck
Old 01-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both... personally, like the weathertechs way better. Much snugger fit, and they don't slide around. That's what drives me crazy with the Huskys
Old 01-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #15
Tripletpkc is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
Tripletpkc's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a set of huskies for the front and love them. The best price for them is at streetsideauto.com, 52.19 total with free shipping
http://www.streetsideauto.com/shopping/shopaddtocart.asp
(you need to add a 10% coupon to get that price, coupon name is SAVE)
Old 01-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #16
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Weathertech digifits , can't comment on the Huskys as I've never seen them in person , but by the comments posted here and in other threads , you probably can't go wrong with either brand.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #17
Deano's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I ordered the huskys from steetside auto. Called Husky to see the difference in reg floor liners and the weatherbeater husky and found they don't make the weatherbeater for the 2010 yet. Appreciate the advice from all of you
Old 01-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #18
Supermatata is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division
Supermatata's Tacoma Gallery
im rocking the cabellas floor mats, my buddie has the husky and i noticed that the cabellas fit a bit better IMO
Old 01-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #19
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
Thanks guys. I ordered the huskys from steetside auto. Called Husky to see the difference in reg floor liners and the weatherbeater husky and found they don't make the weatherbeater for the 2010 yet. Appreciate the advice from all of you
Try changing the year to 2009, or even 2008.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #20
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
I have huskies and love them. The passenger one kinda lost its shape after awhile so I had to secure it with velcro, but as far as performance my undercarpets never see a drop the weathertechs are supposedly awesome too but i havent used them

Products Discussed in this Thread