Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question about weathertech

Old 01-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
mrrrkva is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mrrrkva's Tacoma Gallery
Question about weathertech

I ordered a truck and dealer fell thru for me. I also ordered Weather tech and those are here after 3 weeks!! Will weather tech take my mats back if I ship back to them? I would hate to be out of $187
Old 01-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
mrrrkva's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a BMW X5 on ebay! Too good of deal to pass up.. Dont give up on me yet... I will be back in the future
Old 01-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrrkva View Post
I bought a BMW X5 on ebay! Too good of deal to pass up.. Dont give up on me yet... I will be back in the future
You can probably afford the $187 then . LOL
Old 01-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #6
mrrrkva's Tacoma Gallery
It was a used X5.... I just put them up for sale.... I read weathertech return policy and probably be better to sell on here.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
you might be able to return them, but if they do they'll probably charge a restocking fee
Old 01-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Prob get 150 on here assuming in box all four