Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Strange Configuration...Frankenstein Taco?

Old 01-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #21
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
TRD Off-Road Rugged Trail with different wheels and decals removed?
Thats exatly what I was thinkin. There are a dozen or so of those around my area. I can snap a pic of one with the black wheels on it if anyone wants to see.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:24 PM   #22
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I can see why the previous owner removed the TRD decal. It's huge!
I ordered some AM decals on Ebay without the Mountain.... Gonna see if they look ok. I may or may not apply them. I may keep them files away until trade in time since my local dealer had no clue what the truck was after I brought there when the sales guy I bought two cars from told me i paid too much for a "base" Tacoma after seeing pics. He tried to make me feel bad because i did not buy his rough 2008 Sport for $2k MORE with 32K miles. It had stains on the seats, Carfax indicated a collision and the tailgate had a dent removed with seemingly a ball peen hammer... Feeling inside cubbys in the cabin I came out with black fingers....and it was "Certified" LOL the dealer i bought mine from does not "certify" anything. they don;t feel its worth the time and money and sell their existing warranty vehicles for less than
'Certified" ones at competitors dealerships. Some people need the peace of mind of 100K drive train. I will buy the $600 7/75 Toyota warranty from Massachusettes if I need the same. The South East region Ex service contract is administeded by Fidelity insurance..Not Toyota and is owned by the same guy who frnachises all the dealerships...can you say conflict of interest?

Here is his...Looked great in pics
http://sparkstoyota.com/certified-pr...48M060957.aspx

Gonna throw the service dept a few bones though to establish myself for any warranty or service contract work down the line siince I did not buy there. Probably the 30K service...then they will not give me any problems should I need the benefit of a doubt. This has worked for me before.