Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My head light flashers are working my fog lights

Old 01-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
arnette is on a distinguished road
arnette's Tacoma Gallery
My head light flashers are working my fog lights

When ever I want to use my high beams and I go to turn them on my fog lights go on and off. When my fog lights are off then my high beams don't do anything. I did add some Hid to my truck but everything worked fine for a few months I just noticed the problem about a week ago. Does anybody know what can cause this or why is it happening I checked all the connections and everything looks good. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Your fogs go on and off? When you turn on your high beams your fogs should go off (unless you've done the foglight anytime mod). The fogs don't stay on with high beams.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
arnette is on a distinguished road
arnette's Tacoma Gallery
I have not done the foglights any time. Then my problem is that my high beams dont work. The foglights go off but my high beams dont come on. Do you know what can cause that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Your fogs go on and off? When you turn on your high beams your fogs should go off (unless you've done the foglight anytime mod). The fogs don't stay on with high beams.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
high beam filament burnt out?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Do the lights just go off? Or do they stay on as low beams?

Edit: ^^^That was my next question....the reason I asked this question.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of HID's did you put in?