Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2011 Parts and Accessories

Old 01-10-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
BartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of light
BartStar's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Parts and Accessories

Can anybody tell me where online to find the best price and best selection of genuine Toyota parts and accessories for my 2011 Tacoma?
With prices?
My selling dealer website doen't include prices
I am most interested in either a front bra, or hood protector to keep my truck protected from the stone chips and if anybody could suggest a good one I would be most thankful to you.
I had problems in the past with front bras where the mounting straps and the edge of the bra would damage the paint, and the dirt would lay inside the bra were I had to take it off all the time to keep it clean. so I am very picky on what type or brand to use.
I am also interested in the front skid plate (my TRD option already has a skid plate, but one in the chrome color would excite me)
Bull Bars,, to me they are needed if I hit a deer, I have plowed many deer in the past in my full size pickups without much damage, but since the Tacoma sits much lower, I am worried and believe a bull bar will give me some added protection.

Any suggestions or help will be much appriecated

Thank You
Your Friend and fellow Tacoma Owner

edit: My Tacoma is white in color with the black grill and white bumpers. What front bull bar would look better,, the chrome or the black? I am kinda leaning for the black, the chrome would look better on the red or green colors, and the black would match the black bra or hood protector.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:51 AM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Get a clear bra - will protect the paint much better.

No bull bar - will cause more damage