1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 Parts and Accessories

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BartStar, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Jan 10, 2011 at 3:14 AM
    BartStar

BartStar [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    pa
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab, 6 speed man
    Can anybody tell me where online to find the best price and best selection of genuine Toyota parts and accessories for my 2011 Tacoma?
    With prices?
    My selling dealer website doen't include prices
    I am most interested in either a front bra, or hood protector to keep my truck protected from the stone chips and if anybody could suggest a good one I would be most thankful to you.
    I had problems in the past with front bras where the mounting straps and the edge of the bra would damage the paint, and the dirt would lay inside the bra were I had to take it off all the time to keep it clean. so I am very picky on what type or brand to use.
    I am also interested in the front skid plate (my TRD option already has a skid plate, but one in the chrome color would excite me)
    Bull Bars,, to me they are needed if I hit a deer, I have plowed many deer in the past in my full size pickups without much damage, but since the Tacoma sits much lower, I am worried and believe a bull bar will give me some added protection.

Any suggestions or help will be much appriecated

Thank You
    Your Friend and fellow Tacoma Owner

edit: My Tacoma is white in color with the black grill and white bumpers. What front bull bar would look better,, the chrome or the black? I am kinda leaning for the black, the chrome would look better on the red or green colors, and the black would match the black bra or hood protector.

2. Jan 10, 2011 at 3:51 AM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    Get a clear bra - will protect the paint much better.

No bull bar - will cause more damage

Products Discussed in

To Top