Old 01-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
jaykulas is on a distinguished road
jaykulas's Tacoma Gallery
"craiglist find of the day" I think.

anybody from here?
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/2148082220.html
Old 01-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-dc-nj-va.html
Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Holy body lift!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #4
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
The body lift was the only way he could fit those 38s
Old 01-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
hmm its $900 cheaper on cl...
Old 01-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
I certainly wouldn't call that any deal of the day. I sold my '03 E class Mercedes for half that price.

RZ Rob
Old 01-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #8
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly wonder if its stolen lol.....look at the background it looks like it is in the middle of the city in some hood. The fully build expedition rig cruising the city streets of Philly?? wtf..
Old 01-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
Ado will become famous soon enough

Ado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoTaco10 View Post
I honestly wonder if its stolen lol.....look at the background it looks like it is in the middle of the city in some hood. The fully build expedition rig cruising the city streets of Philly?? wtf..
In the pics on craigslist you can see a TTORA sticker on the roof rack... but I can't seem to find a "for sale" thread for this truck on TTORA... hmm...
Old 01-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #10
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sheets, BAD! You ain't fricking with that Cat!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
I will gladly pay his asking price as long as he throws in $21k in gas!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #12
JDMrolla is on a distinguished road

JDMrolla's Tacoma Gallery
id buy it, if i didnt already have a taco
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
To big for my taste.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #14
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
thing looks mean.. i cant see it getting much action in downtown philly though
Old 01-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #15
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
the thread on here says that he bought it and its too big for the city, im guessing it was bought because of its size just to show off and now the owner needs to get rid of it for something else. hell i would buy it.. it looks to be done right. and a body lift is not all that bad as long as you have big washers in the floor and locktite on everything.