Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Clear headlight mod?

Old 01-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Clear headlight mod?

Ok guys i wanna do the clearhead light mod, but i really haven't seen any good close up pics of it done. Is there any visible holes after you take out the amber reflectors or the turn signals lenses. Any pics or info would be a big help. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine.. Theres is nothing too visable, so much chrome it mixes it all up.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap looks awesome!!!! CHLM yeah!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Heres mine.. Theres is nothing too visable, so much chrome it mixes it all up.

that looks good ive been considering doing the all black headlight mod but i kinda like that
Old 01-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very good. Thanks for the pic. I think I'm going to do this mod as soon as it warms up around here.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
When you do this do you have to get amber bulbs or anything?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
chrome dipped amber bulbs... eric do you have any pics with the headlights on? thats what id like to see..
Old 01-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
chrome dipped amber bulbs... eric do you have any pics with the headlights on? thats what id like to see..
Only pic I have of the headlighs on is this one. The chrome dipped bulbs light up and look exactly the same as stock. Dont have any real daytime pictues with the lights on.