Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Blower Motor TSB

Old 01-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
techgeekwill's Tacoma Gallery
Blower Motor TSB

Just picked up my 09 from the dealer. Got the blower motor TSB and rear spring TSB done.

Now I'm back, waiting on them to pull the new blower out. It's louder than the old one, with a new sound. Anyone else having this problem?

Theyre telling me this is "normal" and it needs to break in. Guess they must break it in at the factory since none of the 11's here are doing it.

BTW - it's Fred Haas Toyota country in Tomball TX if anyone wants to know about getting the rear spring TSB done.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
My 2010 blower ticks and is very annoying. There are other threads on this matter.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
I had that problem with my '09. It took the dealer two attempts to fix the problem.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Do a search on this topic. It's been beaten to death. The newly designed TSB fan will start chirping soon; many other have had issues with the redesigned fan.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I just had a new one put in my 09 last week. So far it is very quite compared to the one that was replaced. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
techgeekwill's Tacoma Gallery
They ordered another new one.

Another day off for Toyota to screw me over is just what I need.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
rancher 420 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
rancher 420's Tacoma Gallery
my 2011 with 5,200 miles is going in on sat. to have it fixed... cant wait to see if it works or not.