1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Over zealous lawn mower

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by nd, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Mar 27, 2011 at 5:25 PM
    LeftyTom

LeftyTom Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yadkinville NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma AccessCab, 2WD, 5spd, SR5
    Maybe you try you luck at the Powerball and Mega Millions.

2. Mar 27, 2011 at 8:01 PM
    MxRacer190

MxRacer190 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 Indigo
  3. Mar 27, 2011 at 9:46 PM
    Kingfrog

Kingfrog Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail Edition
    Undercover,Pop n Lock, Hardwired GPS, Garage door opener , Scanguage II, wireless back up camera, X994 Basslink, ...Prefer stock and non invasive functional mods
    You are a good man.......I find a lot of people like you here in South Carolina. Everyone is not out for something for nothing here. Chances are the guy in the Benz with the NY plates would not have stopped LOL

Will your rates be affected at all?
    I heard about the SC law and had people canvassing the area with cards to replace windshields. The wifes RAV has a star chip but Im going to fill it with a kit. Its not bad enough to get replaced.

4. Mar 28, 2011 at 7:39 AM
    05Moose

05Moose Middle-Aged Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    In the snow (NorCal)
    Vehicle:
    '05 4x4 DC LB SR5 #8 (LSD, Tow Pkg)
    '05 4x4 DC LB SR5 (LSD & Tow Pkg), Timbrens, AAL, 5100s (1.75), Owned: 12/3/04 Mods: Fog, Map/Dome Light, Illuminated 4wd Switch, Washable Cabin Air Filter
    I will repeat the sentiment that it's good it only hit the window. We had friends over a few weeks ago to play in the snow. There's a 200 foot tall sugar pine that borders the property line with our neighbors (subdivision with lots that are about 1/4 acre in size). Anyway, one of the branches hangs over our driveway and it was holding a pile of snow (which had become icy due to the weather conditions). For the 5 minutes they were parked there, it just so happened that this chunk of snow fell hitting their Sienna just above the windshield. Dented the roof in and bent the metal where the windshield mounts! Glad we weren't standing there as it would likely have been a deadly incident. Still, another one of those "one in a million" incidents. And this spot is right outside the garage where I park my Taco. So now I pull into and out of the garage VERY quickly when there's snow up on that branch! So yes, be glad it didn't hit the body requiring a more expensive fix.

5. Mar 28, 2011 at 7:49 AM
    JTO

JTO Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top