Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hello T.W!

Old 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
brianh is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
brianh's Tacoma Gallery
Hello T.W!

Hello My name is Brian. I bought my Tacoma in 2007 and have been a member of this site. Just never took the time to log on and chat about our great trucks! Since I bought it I have been doing many mods. I just installed they Ice Grey Katzkin leather kit. Love it!!! I installed the heatedseatkit.com heaters in the front seats and they are great! I still lack putting the door panel leather inserts in. Al this snow has slowed me down! Just wanted to say hell and that I have enjoyed reading all the treads on this site. They have been very helpful as my truck has come along, i will try to post some pics as soon as I finish the door panels and get it cleaned up from all this winter weather. Cheers
Old 01-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Brian. I've got a katskin leather interior also. Don't think I could live without it now. Post up some pics!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianh View Post
Hello My name is Brian. I bought my Tacoma in 2007 and have been a member of this site. Just never took the time to log on and chat about our great trucks! Since I bought it I have been doing many mods. I just installed they Ice Grey Katzkin leather kit. Love it!!! I installed the heatedseatkit.com heaters in the front seats and they are great! I still lack putting the door panel leather inserts in. Al this snow has slowed me down! Just wanted to say hell and that I have enjoyed reading all the treads on this site. They have been very helpful as my truck has come along, i will try to post some pics as soon as I finish the door panels and get it cleaned up from all this winter weather. Cheers
why would you say that? thats not a very good 1st impression... lol j/p. u meant hello

anyway, WELCOME!!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

and what the HELL ( just rolling with it ) could you mean by

being slowed down by all this snow ??? hahaha

grew up and now again living in buffalo, but used to live in va beach

i know what only 1 inch of snow does down there