Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toytec ULK with New Radflo Coilovers...

Old 01-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec ULK with New Radflo Coilovers...

Toytec introduced a new ultimate lift with radflo coilovers 2.0 or 2.5, only about $100 more. They also have the option for light racing UCA for $300. Looks like a pretty decent setup, anyone have it yet? Pics?
Old 01-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 01-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
TexasIslandBoy has radflo's on his 6" lift. Might ask him how he likes them.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i still like them alot the ride is about 100x better but keep in mind that mine were custom
Old 01-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #5

Ha yea that would sound right anyone else
Old 01-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I got that exact set-up with the 2.0's. I like it but I could use a little better down travel, with the coilovers cranked to 3" of lift.
other wise they ride great on road, havent tried them offroad yet.

Pics.......

Old 01-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
hell mine have to much down travel my cv's bind up
Old 01-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
well I geuss thats the advantage of the 6" lift. But Im seriously thinking about going mid travel with the Icons later on....
But who knows.....
Old 01-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
I got that exact set-up with the 2.0's. I like it but I could use a little better down travel, with the coilovers cranked to 3" of lift.

Pics.......

I miss those running boards on my 07!
Old 01-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #10

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
lol... yeah I think Im gana keep them, give good protection and they help those who have short legs.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #11

Evertaco your cv angles look great any flex pics
Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post

Pics.......

Did yuu adjust before the install, or just throw them on out of the box?
Old 01-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #13

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I threw them on right out of the box, and they gave me about 2"s of lift, then I cranked them to 3" when I did the rear 2" AAL.

The pic of my CV is at 2" lift. At 3" lift, I have the diff drop in and the angle doesnt look too bad either, but def. cant go much higher.

Dont have any flexing pics yet, sorry.....

But Like I said before, at 3" I dont have much down travel, maybe 2".
But I dont plan on doing much offroading, so I should be fine with these. (for now)
Old 01-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #14

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and these things are WAY easier to adjust then the Toytecs I had on my 02. Its nice!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #15

Bump
Old 02-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #16

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
After having these things for alittle while, I now Hate the ride! Its all right for most on road driving, but even then if I hit a small pot hole or bump. Its not smooth at all! stiff and hard... Plus If I come up to a speed bump, if I dont slow down to a crawl I will always Top Out. It freakin sucks! And they top out hard, with a loud thud or bang. Sounds terrible.
And all this is at 3" lift. So my overview of these coilovers isnt very good, And I think they are more meant for a 2.5" lift max, bc they rode great at 2-2.5" lift. But not 3".

I know alot of guys who love there Radflo's and say they ride great. But there just not what Im looking for in ride quality.

I just upgraded to the Ext. Travel Icons and I will be doing a review about the difference as soon as they get here!

~Evan
Old 04-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #17
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
After having these things for alittle while, I now Hate the ride! Its all right for most on road driving, but even then if I hit a small pot hole or bump. Its not smooth at all! stiff and hard... Plus If I come up to a speed bump, if I dont slow down to a crawl I will always Top Out. It freakin sucks! And they top out hard, with a loud thud or bang. Sounds terrible.
And all this is at 3" lift. So my overview of these coilovers isnt very good, And I think they are more meant for a 2.5" lift max, bc they rode great at 2-2.5" lift. But not 3".

I know alot of guys who love there Radflo's and say they ride great. But there just not what Im looking for in ride quality.

I just upgraded to the Ext. Travel Icons and I will be doing a review about the difference as soon as they get here!

~Evan

So how did those Ext Travel ICON's work out?
Old 04-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #18

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry havent posted! But the Icons are great! even at 3" lift they handle bumps and rough roads great!
Rides better without the sway bar, but I really didnt like the extra body roll on turns and curves. So its back on....

The Radflo's rode well without the sway bar also, but not as good as the Icons! lol...

I just ordered a 1/4" top plate spacer for the driver side, bc I had to crank the Icons way too much to get rid of the Taco lean....
Old 04-10-2011, 01:49 AM   #20
davydude is on a distinguished road
Name: davydude
davydude's Tacoma Gallery
I have those Toytec Radflo 0" to 3" coil-overs too (they suck) top out over a little bump, but they work fine at 2", but not at 3"...
I just ordered the Toytec bilstein coilovers. I hope they can give me the 3" I need...