Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

6X9 & 6.5 Speaker Mounts

Old 08-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
6X9 & 6.5 Speaker Mounts

Hey guys, I bought the 6X9 and 6.5 speaker kit from tacotunes so what I was thinking I could do for all you guys smart enough to do your own wires and find your own bolts would be to trace the spacer on a piece of paper and scan it for all of you who know how to use a jig saw. Then I can just email it to you. Will save you about $100.00. I don't want to steal $$ from tacotunes (thats why I am not selling them) however until they realize how steep they are priced, well yeah. We are smarter than that!