Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What the #%^$ happened to my truck?

Old 05-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #61
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfishhunter View Post
I see the thread has come back to life -- no problems since the differential was replaced. Like David K - this is my second Tacoma. If the frame hadn't rusted-out, I would still be happily driving my 1998.
Same here man. I loved my 1st gen.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #62
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
get a sport
Should have, but oh well