Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SUPERCHARGER!!!

Old 01-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
SUPERCHARGER!!!

Truck dropped off at the dealership this morning for the TRD CAI, exhaust, and Supercharger install! I am excited to say the least. The GM of the Toyota dealership is a friend of mine (I coached his son in football) and he also has a number of other dealerships he runs. He said he's hook me up with a rental and I was figuring on a Camary or something similar that I'd have to suffer through driving. So, I meet him at the Mercedes dealership he runs and he hooks me up with a 2011 ML-350. He says "it might take a few days" and I said "take your time"...I kinda feel like Ron Burgundy!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
Clever white boy.
wired_af is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
wired_af's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Your going to love it!
Old 01-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #4
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Cool!

Have to get us some video of it "layin scratch".
Old 01-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
I am very jealous. Have fun and at least you have a sweet ride in between.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
Recdog has a spectacular aura aboutRecdog has a spectacular aura about
Recdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Truck dropped off at the dealership this morning for the TRD CAI, exhaust, and Supercharger install! I am excited to say the least. The GM of the Toyota dealership is a friend of mine (I coached his son in football) and he also has a number of other dealerships he runs. He said he's hook me up with a rental and I was figuring on a Camary or something similar that I'd have to suffer through driving. So, I meet him at the Mercedes dealership he runs and he hooks me up with a 2011 ML-350. He says "it might take a few days" and I said "take your time"...I kinda feel like Ron Burgundy!!!

whats he charging you ?

i think u replied to my post on my set up