Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Steering wheel shakes...?

Old 01-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
Steering wheel shakes...?

My steering wheel shakes when i'am breaking, what could the problem be?
Old 01-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
turn your rotors
Old 01-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
turn your rotors
^ agreed, or get new ones. How many miles since the last brake job or on the truck?

I had a real bad shimmy to the steering wheel at highway speeds and kept doing things like alignment and balance with no luck, did my brakes and BAM. No more shimmy. Never would have thought
Old 01-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
I have no idea but i was going to get it done this weekend, whats a good break pad?