Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fog lights, grill lights, or both?

View Poll Results: Fog lights, grill lights, both, or none?
Fog lights 3 18.75%
Grill lights 2 12.50%
Both 11 68.75%
None 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
HogTaco is a jewel in the roughHogTaco is a jewel in the roughHogTaco is a jewel in the rough

HogTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights, grill lights, or both?

I'm considering mods for my base 2011 Access Cab. What would you do?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:18 AM   #2
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the Grillmaster Grill on my truck and if defintely needs some grill lights. I am just going to wait until it gets warmer to put a pair in...
Old 01-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
extra lighting makes you look like a tool.