Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you keep a small trash can in your truck?

Old 01-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #21
old dad is a jewel in the roughold dad is a jewel in the roughold dad is a jewel in the roughold dad is a jewel in the rough
Navy: radioman
Name: mark
old dad's Tacoma Gallery
yep someone elses truck bed,,,kidding

mark
Old 01-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #22
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
yes its called my pass.. floorboard
Old 01-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #24
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Just throw it out the window and give the prisoners someting to do.

just kidding throw it away when you get home
Old 01-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #25
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Just do what all the illegals do.... throw the trash out the window for other people to deal with!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #26
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Just do what all the illegals do.... throw the trash out the window for other people to deal with!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #27
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post

Yeah. The only people that will work as janitors are the illegals anyways.......
Old 01-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #28
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
People that throw trash out the window are A holes.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #29
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by twfsa View Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #31
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yes its called my pass.. floorboard
this...i probably lose 3+mpg with all the crap I have in my truck
Old 01-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #32
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingMark View Post
/\ this x2 /\

I try to keep my interior clean, no need to trash to accumulate in your truck. On long road trips, I use a plastic grocery sack and empty it at every stop.

^^^^Bingo! I like to keep my truck clean.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #33
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
this...i probably lose 3+mpg with all the crap I have in my truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koov View Post
^^^^Bingo! I like to keep my truck clean.
me too i have the husky liners and just pick it up and empty it when i get to a real trash can
Old 01-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #35
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on drivers side door pocket for me! Its only for capped bottles anyhow and I rarely use those.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #36
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^This^
Old 01-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #37
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
. . . . . . . . . . .
Don't spill that popcorn in your truck, jp.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #39
novataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud of
novataco's Tacoma Gallery
I have this one. It holds a lot when you blow it out. I don't want anything bigger because I don't want trash hanging out that long, and don't want a trash receptacle taking up any more space. Its waterproof so if some coffee in a coffee cup spills in there it doesn't drip.

http://www.amazon.com/High-Road-Auto.../dp/B000I12GXA

Old 01-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #40
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
supralight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Because I've thrown something out of the window sometimes during my life, and everyone else that DID that at least once, we are all ass-holes?

HMmmm and why is that, care to summerize your theory? Your are pointing a high percentage (surely the majority) of the population here.

Anyway, for I, I just don't keep trash in my truck so that solves the problem.