LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you keep a small trash can in your truck?

Old 01-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #41
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supralight View Post
Because I've thrown something out of the window sometimes during my life, and everyone else that DID that at least once, we are all ass-holes?

HMmmm and why is that, care to summerize your theory? Your are pointing a high percentage (surely the majority) of the population here.

Anyway, for I, I just don't keep trash in my truck so that solves the problem.
you sound like a real smart guy.....
that being said .....asshole s who throw bottle n garbage n crap out the window or anywhere in general are truly assholes......
dont let me catch you doing it...thats all i will say.....
Old 01-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #42
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
whiteynut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
that being said .....asshole s who throw bottle n garbage n crap out the window or anywhere in general are truly assholes......
X200
I help my kids do highway cleanups. I can't believe people can be such pigs!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #43
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X100
Old 01-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #45
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
Passenger footwell. I have Huskies.

I'm getting huskies in a week... I can see a new place for trash in my near future lol.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #46
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i don't let people eat in my truck :P
Old 01-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #47
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yup. I throw everything in there and dump it when I get gas. It is so easy I can't see why anyone has to litter.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #49
novataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud of
novataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Because I've thrown something out of the window sometimes during my life, and everyone else that DID that at least once, we are all ass-holes?

HMmmm and why is that, care to summerize your theory? Your are pointing a high percentage (surely the majority) of the population here.

Easy, tiger. I agree with twfsa. Its a dick move. Does it mean you are a complete and utter dick forever? Only if you keep doing it. If you changed, all is good. Welcome to Coolness.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #50
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have one in my truck, but this thing looks to have some thought put into the design: http://www.amazon.com/High-Road-Tras.../dp/B000929C9E

I don't keep trash in the truck for fear of it smelling bad after a day.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #51
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metric310 View Post
Yeah. The only people that will work as janitors are the illegals anyways.......
not true.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:19 AM   #52
Tacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
Tacoma909's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X100
Old 01-21-2011, 02:24 AM   #53
Tacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
Tacoma909's Tacoma Gallery
It drives me crazy when people throw there garbage out the door.I throw my trash in the pocket of my driver door. Clean it out every truck wash.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:29 AM   #54
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmatt1605 View Post
door pocket = trash can

friends truck bed = dumpster
Yeah, this is pretty much what i do... You don't have to worry about an interior eyesore, and no one really sees your trash at all. haha.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:46 AM   #55
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Relax. Unless you think the great white north is your trash can, I'm sure you're not really an @sshole.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:05 AM   #56
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post
I just use the worthless small cupholder and empty it when i get out.
Yea, this is what I do, lol.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:11 AM   #57
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I keep several wally world bags behind the seat if I need something for big stuff. other than I use the cup holder in the door
Old 01-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #58
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have also, back in the 70's before this commercial came out. Everyone did. The country was a pigsty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-FZsysQNw

It is really amazing how much cleaner our country is now and how socially unacceptable it is to litter.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:47 AM   #59
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhion82 View Post
I just use an old walmart bag and hook it over the gear shifter and let it hang on the passenger side. I found that to work the best
HAHAHA, I DO AGREE IT WORKS GOOD BUT LOOKS LIKE SHIT.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #60
jesseunvoas is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: Jesse
jesseunvoas's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i keep mine in the thing between the tailgate and the rear window

Products Discussed in this Thread