Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you keep a small trash can in your truck?

Old 04-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #81
robm7 is on a distinguished road

robm7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhion82 View Post
I just use an old walmart bag and hook it over the gear shifter and let it hang on the passenger side. I found that to work the best
This, throw it away when full
Old 04-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #82
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Cup holders I have plenty takes weeks to fill them.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #83
Odbc5 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft mechanic
Name: Dave
Odbc5's Tacoma Gallery
i hang a bag from the glove box
Old 04-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #84
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
about the only trash i have is gum wrappers, maybe a recite or something like that. some times a MTN dew can or bottle. i eat in my truck and clean it out the first stop. i hate the smell of old food, and shit in my truck. and plus i just like a the inside of my truck clean.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #85
hakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
hakabo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I throw all my garbage on the pass side floor. It drives me nuts there... that way ill throw it away quickly
^ this, except I only clean mine out about once a week. Usually everytime I stop to fill up on fuel
Old 04-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #86
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like keeping trash inside the truck and when I do I empty it the second I get a chance.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #87
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
I don't like keeping trash inside the truck and when I do I empty it the second I get a chance.
x2 . Unless it is small enough to fit in the empty coffee cup in the holder.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #88
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
Yes it's the cup holder in the door it works perfect.
+1 worthless door cupholder trash can.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #89
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
x2 . Unless it is small enough to fit in the empty coffee cup in the holder.
Even when I have trash in the cup holder I empty it out when I have a chance. Keeps the Taco clean for any ocation