Notices

New White tacoma, BUild help

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
PhiAlphaRyan is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
PhiAlphaRyan's Tacoma Gallery
New White tacoma, BUild help

COuld anyone show me what i could do with this truck??

Thinking white grill and handles and mirrors

dont have alot of money so any tips on how to do these things cheap would be great too
Attached Thumbnails
New White tacoma, BUild help-2006_toyota_tacoma_v6_bakersfield_ca_92461841939990318.jpg  
Old 01-21-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Rus
ruslanus's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the nice purchase and Welcome to TW. Keep reading the threads and the ideas will come. There is a lot of good info here. Use the Search and hang on to your wallet

I also thought about painting my grill, mirrors, door handles and the rear bumper white, but I figured the mirrors will get scratched up on the trails and if I'm not going to paint mirrors, then there is no point to paint the rest.
Eventually I'm going to get a winch bumper and will probably paint the grill black to match it and just keep the black and white theme going all around. Rear bumper will be black also along with all the badges.

Hope this helps

P.S. Nice choice in color
Old 01-21-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
up on top of the home page go to mods and tutorials ,theres a section there cheap tacoma mods.....also if ya search it there are some members who painted the door handles etc. congrats on the new truck
Old 11-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future1969novaguy has a brilliant future
Firefighter: EMT/HAZMAT technician
Name: Michael
1969novaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I just purchased a kit from trdparts4u.com that includes everything you need for painted door handles. And since your truck is an access cab, it will be cheaper and easier than it was for my truck being a 4 door.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a cheap aftermarket OEM replacement grill off of autoanything.com since the body shop didn't want to spray the OEM chrome one.
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sk...gs+Best+Seller

Then had the body shop paint the handles, mirrors, grille, squirters and rear bumper. The rear bumper was expensive since it had to be stripped of all chrome before painting but only $200 for everything else. The rear bumper was $350.

Products Discussed in this Thread