1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear TSB appointment

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by MedlinAround, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Jan 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    Got an appointment for the rear TSB springs for next Tuesday at my local dealer. When i called to try to explain to him he acted like he had no clue on what i was talking about and asked me if it made any noise or anything. When i go Tuesday what do i need to tell him or try to explain to him i want done if it qualify's (2008 4x4 4dr 31,800 miles). Said he has never heard of it ?

2. Jan 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    Print a copy of the TSB in case they argue. Read the language carefully in the TSB and describe the problem exactly as it's spelled out. If they give you shit show them the TSB.

3. Jan 21, 2011 at 3:21 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
    You say you have a HARSH ride when weight is in the bed of the truck.

otherwise research the topic here - there are plenty of threads on the subject

Products Discussed in

To Top