Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I think I lucked out

Old 01-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
chugchug is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
chugchug's Tacoma Gallery
I think I lucked out

I just picked up a ome bed mat for only $45.00 from craiglist. It looks brand new he said its been rolled up in his garage for 2 years. Now it is a for a long bed and I have a short bed so I will have to cut some off. I just couldnt pass it up.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
nice I got mine for $60...but no cutting.. congrats
Old 01-22-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal! That's 50% off retail.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Good steal!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Or you could sell it to me cause I have a long bed and find a short bed one.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #8
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
I paid about the same.. but mine came new from 4 wheel parts.. They're a must have for anyone with a liner or plastic bed.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
chugchug is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
chugchug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucker View Post
Or you could sell it to me cause I have a long bed and find a short bed one.
Well I will think about it.

ok I am done thinking
no