1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need to vent

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by longbow, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Aug 28, 2008 at 8:15 AM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    You know it really bum's me out when I here people get shafty service at a dealer, or getting hit by limbs, rocks, or someone backing into you. But what pisses me off to no end is that when a friend does it. I picked up a friend for work and he got in the truck with these calf high logging boots on.
    Needless to say he did not pick hit feet up but decided to drag them in. Now those brass/steel eye loops caught the inside of the floor board. They ended up ripping up the black Tacoma door seal covers, the silver tape (I posted about before) and also the inside trim. No not just took it off, but went into the paint.
    I jumped down his throat, and he tells me to "chill out", he F's my truck and tells me to chill out. I left his ass at home, and needless to say I am here.
    I have done some things to my truck, and I kick myself for them, but hey "I" did it, but when someone has the lack of respect for what you own
    that draws the line.
    I told the boss he can get his own way to work, that this taxi service is OVER.
    Now I need to go and see if I can clean some of this up. To pissed for pictures.

2. Aug 28, 2008 at 8:20 AM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    sorry to hear that my friend!!! as i have said before......i cant stand people with damn lack of respect for other people's property!! tell the sumbitch that "chill out" aint gonna work,a nd that he is gonna fix what the hell he messed up!! or....................you can take it to his ass!!! i've had "friends" do similar things like that.........and needless to say, they dont get in any of my vehicles anymore. i dont care how cool we are, if they disrespect any of my property..........its simple........they dont gotta come around it!!

3. Aug 28, 2008 at 10:11 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    I agree with the both of you and am sorry to hear that happened to your truck. I had a buddy that used to ride with me but he accidentally drug his watch down my passenger door (the black soft material) and scratched the shit out of it, it was an accident so no biggy until he was like its just a truck f- it. We can't have that.

4. Aug 28, 2008 at 10:23 AM
    montgomery_30824

montgomery_30824 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Guyton, Ga
    Vehicle:
    '06 prerunner 4dr
    K & N airfilter, custom built 10" sub boxes, pioneer head, mag-lite mod, Blue LED dash lights, custom painted engine cover, mud flap removal mod, alarm/remote start installed,
    just a truck my ass. better trade those boots in for some runnin shoes.

5. Aug 28, 2008 at 10:39 AM
    wiscdave

wiscdave Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    accidents happen...tell him to lift up his fricken big arse feet next time. If he still is an arse about it...tell him to walk. Probably not big enough to lose a friend over.

6. Aug 28, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    gotta agree with dave on this one. i cant begin to tell you how many accidents i have had in my day that result in damaging something of someone elses. next time you accidentally do something do you want some forgiveness or do you want to be left at home? now i agree his attitude was all wrong, but maybe it was a result of your immediate yelling. i say forgive him for his actions but tell him that attitude about YOUR property wont fly

7. Aug 28, 2008 at 3:29 PM
    zero niner

zero niner romeo oscar bravo

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    09 DC SB Prerunner
    All Pro front plate bumper, 5100 1.75" Bilstein up front, 1" block and TSB in rear, UWS lowpro tool box, Toyota Side Steps
    Very well written, it's all fun and games until you have to deal with real problems. This is great advice.

Rob

8. Aug 28, 2008 at 3:32 PM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    dude that sucks. tell em to ride shotgun with the dogs in the truck bed.

9. Aug 28, 2008 at 5:09 PM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Well I guess what set me off was him saying to "chill out", yes maybe I did jump the gun. And I can be outspoken, but the fact that I got upset, and he made that comment.....well.
    True I have done damage/broke something that was not mine, and yes I did get screamed at, but I stated I was sorry, and I would fix and or replace the item or items. And I have done just that, in any case I will be working with the guy tomorrow. I am sure everything by then will be water under the bridge.

Products Discussed in

To Top