Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need to vent

Old 08-28-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Need to vent

You know it really bum's me out when I here people get shafty service at a dealer, or getting hit by limbs, rocks, or someone backing into you. But what pisses me off to no end is that when a friend does it. I picked up a friend for work and he got in the truck with these calf high logging boots on.
Needless to say he did not pick hit feet up but decided to drag them in. Now those brass/steel eye loops caught the inside of the floor board. They ended up ripping up the black Tacoma door seal covers, the silver tape (I posted about before) and also the inside trim. No not just took it off, but went into the paint.
I jumped down his throat, and he tells me to "chill out", he F's my truck and tells me to chill out. I left his ass at home, and needless to say I am here.
I have done some things to my truck, and I kick myself for them, but hey "I" did it, but when someone has the lack of respect for what you own
that draws the line.
I told the boss he can get his own way to work, that this taxi service is OVER.
Now I need to go and see if I can clean some of this up. To pissed for pictures.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:20 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that my friend!!! as i have said before......i cant stand people with damn lack of respect for other people's property!! tell the sumbitch that "chill out" aint gonna work,a nd that he is gonna fix what the hell he messed up!! or....................you can take it to his ass!!! i've had "friends" do similar things like that.........and needless to say, they dont get in any of my vehicles anymore. i dont care how cool we are, if they disrespect any of my property..........its simple........they dont gotta come around it!!
Old 08-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #4
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
just a truck my ass. better trade those boots in for some runnin shoes.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
accidents happen...tell him to lift up his fricken big arse feet next time. If he still is an arse about it...tell him to walk. Probably not big enough to lose a friend over.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
accidents happen...tell him to lift up his fricken big arse feet next time. If he still is an arse about it...tell him to walk. Probably not big enough to lose a friend over.
gotta agree with dave on this one. i cant begin to tell you how many accidents i have had in my day that result in damaging something of someone elses. next time you accidentally do something do you want some forgiveness or do you want to be left at home? now i agree his attitude was all wrong, but maybe it was a result of your immediate yelling. i say forgive him for his actions but tell him that attitude about YOUR property wont fly
Old 08-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
gotta agree with dave on this one. i cant begin to tell you how many accidents i have had in my day that result in damaging something of someone elses. next time you accidentally do something do you want some forgiveness or do you want to be left at home? now i agree his attitude was all wrong, but maybe it was a result of your immediate yelling. i say forgive him for his actions but tell him that attitude about YOUR property wont fly
Very well written, it's all fun and games until you have to deal with real problems. This is great advice.

Rob
Old 08-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
dude that sucks. tell em to ride shotgun with the dogs in the truck bed.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess what set me off was him saying to "chill out", yes maybe I did jump the gun. And I can be outspoken, but the fact that I got upset, and he made that comment.....well.
True I have done damage/broke something that was not mine, and yes I did get screamed at, but I stated I was sorry, and I would fix and or replace the item or items. And I have done just that, in any case I will be working with the guy tomorrow. I am sure everything by then will be water under the bridge.