Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTF? headlamp help?

Old 01-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Sodbuster is on a distinguished road
Sodbuster's Tacoma Gallery
WTF? headlamp help?

I am trying to replace a headlamp bulb. The manual says to remove the rubber cover. I finally just pulled it out. The clip, bulb and rubber cover cam out together. I can't get the rubber cover off the bulb? Help, please.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
Sodbuster is on a distinguished road
Sodbuster's Tacoma Gallery
Had to ease the rubber boot off with a wooden stick. I can't figure out to orient the clip that holds the bulb in. I'm looking at the other one but can't see it well due to the windshield washer fluid tank. I've beenfiddling for hours and can't figure out how the clip goes on. This is so damn complicated Why not just twist in like my old Ford?
Old 01-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The little clip kinda snaps in like a hinge...you have to un-hinge it and it swings open. Then the bulp will pull right out