Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mcfly's truck

Old 01-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Mcfly's truck

Where can i find a front light bar similar to Marty's??
Attached Thumbnails
Mcfly's truck-mcfly-new.jpg   Mcfly's truck-mcfly-old.jpg  
Old 01-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Smittybuilt
Old 01-23-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony Mandarich
builthatch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
Where can i find a front light bar similar to Marty's??
do you want an actual roll bar or a light bar that looks like a roll bar?

because as far as i've found, nobody makes a roll bar for this truck - it's something you need to have fabbed. go rhino makes a bolt in light bar but the styling is questionable.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
do you want an actual roll bar or a light bar that looks like a roll bar?

because as far as i've found, nobody makes a roll bar for this truck - it's something you need to have fabbed. go rhino makes a bolt in light bar but the styling is questionable.
i was looking at the light bar on his front bumper
Old 01-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That light bar is his bumper.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
That light bar is his bumper.
well how about the bar on the "rebuild".
Old 01-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery

i...i..i mean i was just starting the second coat now, mr. mcfly...
Old 01-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
oh snap i missed that "front" part, haha sorry ; )
Old 01-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #9
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
oh snap i missed that "front" part, haha sorry ; )
Quote:
well how about the bar on the "rebuild".
Probally a one off??
Old 01-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #10
MiG-21 superfan

that thing would probably be pretty easy to fab, and mounting would be the same as the n-fab DRP light cage and/or regular light bar.

i wonder if relentless or one of the other fab guys would be able to make something similar to this but styled with the double horizontals, etc.

http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/...cts/light-bar/

the toyota show piece looks like a hybrid between the nfab light bar and the avid light bar, but with said dual horizontal bars.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
canucklehead will become famous soon enoughcanucklehead will become famous soon enough

canucklehead's Tacoma Gallery

i got the avid bar