Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Rims!

Old 01-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #21
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
good lookin truck man! i think the tire size is fine.

P.S. are those 5150's a direct bolt on?
Thanks!
You just have to get a stem conversion kit.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #22
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
what size are the wheels and tire
17 x 8.5
285/75/17
Old 01-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #23
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post
Thanks!
You just have to get a stem conversion kit.
where did you buy it from? im in the market for rear shocks and all the ones i like wont fit without a conversion kit. i know TC sells one, just wondering if anyone else makes one.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #24
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
where did you buy it from? im in the market for rear shocks and all the ones i like wont fit without a conversion kit. i know TC sells one, just wondering if anyone else makes one.
I bought mine from DSM. The kit is from Bilstein, but I think ProComp also sells one..
Old 01-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #25
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bought mine from DSM. The kit is from Bilstein, but I think ProComp also sells one..
cool thanks. DSM is where i plan on buying my fox's from
Old 01-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #26
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
this is the silver version of the wheels on mine.
Attached Thumbnails
New Rims!-img_0830.jpg   New Rims!-img_0833.jpg  
Old 01-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #27
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
this is the silver version of the wheels on mine.
Damn, those look nice!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:15 AM   #29
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels.. could you take some pictures without the caps please?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:30 AM   #30
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
looks mean dude
Old 09-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #31
Thaiguy85 is on a distinguished road

Thaiguy85's Tacoma Gallery
badass looking wheels man.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #32
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
nice wheels.. could you take some pictures without the caps please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
looks mean dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiguy85 View Post
badass looking wheels man.
Thanks!!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #33
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you! I had ordered the Methods and waited 3 months, called Method and they said they were working on getting orders out the door but to be patient. Waited another month and a half and canceled my order and got the XD Hoss's. I love them but those Methods are sick. How long did it take to get them in?
Old 09-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #34
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
looks clean!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #35
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, when you get the chance go up on the size of the tires... but it looks good!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #36
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
I hate you! I had ordered the Methods and waited 3 months, called Method and they said they were working on getting orders out the door but to be patient. Waited another month and a half and canceled my order and got the XD Hoss's. I love them but those Methods are sick. How long did it take to get them in?
Damn, that was a long wait! I waited about 3 weeks and I was going nutz!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #37
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMazz365 View Post
I agree, when you get the chance go up on the size of the tires... but it looks good!
Still thinking about going 35s down the line, but not sure. If I did, I would need to re-gear. So far I am happy with 33s.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #38
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Woot! Getting my 16X8 Methods and 285 Duratracs installed on Friday!! Waited almost 2 months for the wheels to come in. Wait has been killing me!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #39
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks!!
Not sure about the caps......saw a thread where someone cut them down so they didn't stick out so much. Didn't realize that there was that ring that sticks out?! Is that the plastic cap w/out the lid or the hub?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #40
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam I ordered the same wheels 2.5 weeks ago, I'm hoping they come in soon, as I'm waiting to do my lift at the same time, at least I know they'll look badass on my truck like they do on yours, the wait it just killin me!