Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Rims!

Old 01-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
New Rims!

Finally got my new Method Racing wheels!!
What ya think?

Old 01-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man. that lift makes the front tires look tiny. time to go bigger already!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think they look too small but bigger would look sick
Old 01-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
i dont think they look too small but bigger would look sick

Its just the angle in that pic. I still think it looks mean.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #5
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Its just the angle in that pic. I still think it looks mean.
Hhhmm.... Bigger tires would look sick. Too bad I am broke
Probably will go bigger once these tires are done.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjc220 View Post
dude, looks awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, i just got the same wheels but in the silver finish.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats sick! i wanted a black truck
now just BHLM and tint your tails! it would look 10x better imo
Old 01-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #10
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
looks good, i just got the same wheels but in the silver finish.
Any pics?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:37 AM   #11
09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
09TacomaPA's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #12
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
damn thats sick! i wanted a black truck
now just BHLM and tint your tails! it would look 10x better imo
Yeah, need to do the BHLM !!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post
Any pics?
I do I didn't want to hijack your thread with my junk but I will post them when I get home today.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks great
Old 01-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #15
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! Nice choice!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #16
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
I do I didn't want to hijack your thread with my junk but I will post them when I get home today.
Ha ha... its cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
looks great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Looks awesome! Nice choice!
Thanks!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #17
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
is that 6 inch lift?
Old 01-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #18
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
is that 6 inch lift?
A little under...
Old 01-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #19
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin truck man! i think the tire size is fine.

P.S. are those 5150's a direct bolt on?