I have been reading that there are a number of people that are having issues with their BRAND NEW Tacomas! I am not one of them (aside from my complaints about MPG on a 4 cyl), but I think we need to get some accurate numbers to go to Toyota with.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POLL/THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1) Year or Build Date of your Tacoma
2) Engine (V6 or 4Cyl)
3) Drive Line (2WD, 4WD, and whether or not you have Traction Control or a Locker/LSD)
4) Body Configuration (AccessCab/DoubleCab and Longbed/Shortbed)
5) Suspension (TRD, PreRunner, or Stock)
6) Discribe your issue/defect as best you can if you have any.
May this bring us some good numbers!