Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weekly Irish Soapbox

Old 08-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
irishpride42 will become famous soon enoughirishpride42 will become famous soon enough
irishpride42's Tacoma Gallery
Weekly Irish Soapbox

I still haven't found a freaking truck and without another Tacoma I just don't get the respect a man deserves in the "forum world" I mean look NO REP LMAO!

OK on a real note I still can't find a Taco and my wife hasn't put tacoma world on her.......yea you got the point. All the ones that are in my range are 2wd drive which is no good. ND is protesting about rep and I can't find a taco I want who has it worse I mean really?!?

All I want is a 05-06 DC 4wd with 60,000 miles or less preferably white that isn't 20g's

I mean really this all for the upcoming baby! Like beastly said I just want people to listen damnit!

(PS:wow I referenced three different threads all in one, I'm the man)
Old 08-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
irishpride42 will become famous soon enoughirishpride42 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
I felt bad so there you go.
LMAO! It's ok dude really it is!
Old 08-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well.....i dont know what to tell you.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:29 AM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go man. ROAD TRIP!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...sownerid=72040
Old 08-29-2008, 05:49 AM   #7
Anyone live in South Jersey LOL! That's perfect now why can't I find one like that white one around here?
Old 08-29-2008, 06:03 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpride42 View Post
Anyone live in South Jersey LOL! That's perfect now why can't I find one like that white one around here?
I don't see a lot of white tacomas for some reason & I'm sure down south they get scooped up pretty fast especially 4x4?? Lots of used 4x4 DCs in my neck of the woods. Is your budget 20k or how low? Seems like they are all around that?
Old 08-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
I don't see a lot of white tacomas for some reason & I'm sure down south they get scooped up pretty fast especially 4x4?? Lots of used 4x4 DCs in my neck of the woods. Is your budget 20k or how low? Seems like they are all around that?
Well the way I see it i looked at one that was 19,890 with 65k miles on it and got them down to what I could spend with my trade and all but it was at a Nissan dealership, no warranty, etc. etc. so i passed on it. If I can find one I know I can find another it's just the fact of finding it now.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:31 AM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well the way I see it i looked at one that was 19,890 with 65k miles on it and got them down to what I could spend with my trade and all but it was at a Nissan dealership, no warranty, etc. etc. so i passed on it. If I can find one I know I can find another it's just the fact of finding it now.
yeah I remember that one! Yeah up here in the Northeast, craigslist has quite a few DC 4WDs under 20g's & less than 50k. As it gets closer to hunting, winter the market spikes & pickins get slimmer. Everyone gets ready to hunker down. Earlier this spring, there was an 07 DC OR 4x4 in Desert Sand w/ a matching snugtop with like 20k miles that listed for $17500!!! The owner's family was selling it due to untimely circumstances & wanted to settle the estate. It didn't last a day. Good luck with your search.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:50 AM   #11
Senior Citizen
Oscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of lightOscar 319 is a glorious beacon of light

Oscar 319's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my wife hasn't put tacoma world on her.......
Taco World Ta-ta's are always a good idea.

When I bought my truck I was looking at used....then I realized the used truck I was looking at were going for damn near the same as a new one. Out west, DC 4x4's sell fast at any price.

Go to a dealer and look at a lease option, maybe that will help.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do and that's where I bought my truck from.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #13
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
You might try getting in touch with an auto broker -

-they are generally cheaper than anyone else (I was under dealer invoice)
-you don't have to do any work except "yes" and "no" answers
-the good ones will deliver the vehicle to your driveway
-he gets paid as soon as you get the goods, so it's in his best interest to work his butt off to find you what you want
Old 08-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
You might try getting in touch with an auto broker -

-they are generally cheaper than anyone else (I was under dealer invoice)
-you don't have to do any work except "yes" and "no" answers
-the good ones will deliver the vehicle to your driveway
-he gets paid as soon as you get the goods, so it's in his best interest to work his butt off to find you what you want

Do they do trades and how do I find one?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #15
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup, these are the guys I went with.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Yup, these are the guys I went with.
Looks as if they are only West Coast, anyone know any for the southeast?? I looked for this area but couldn't find any.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #17
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All I want is a 05-06 DC 4wd with 60,000 miles or less preferably white that isn't 20g's
Good luck with that. I lucked out and just bought my 05 access cab prerunner with 45000 miles for 16,500 plus tax. Dealer wanted 17,900 but I was the only one who could get financed.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #18
Nuggety

Quote:
Looks as if they are only West Coast, anyone know any for the southeast?? I looked for this area but couldn't find any.
Try checking with your local Credit Union. They usually have an auto broker. When you go this way, the auto broker will tend to favor that you set up the loan with the Credit Union, which usually means opening up a checking account. Don't let this deter you, I went this route and I have no minimum balance, automatic transfer from my preexisting checking, and a 4.7% loan, which was the best I could find.

AAA also does auto brokerage, but I didn't find them to be any better than the dealership. Your results may be different.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #19
Yeah, I'm that Guy
RememberMorrison is on a distinguished road
Marines: 0311
RememberMorrison's Tacoma Gallery
I got my Taco w/ every option for 23,000 new. Trust me you can find one.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #20
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
here's one down the street from me...

http://www.millertoyota.com/profile....&zip=&distance=