Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2 different trd decals on new truck

Old 01-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
ramper is on a distinguished road
ramper's Tacoma Gallery
2 different trd decals on new truck

was at dealer 2day and saw 2011 black acess cab with a trd offroad decal on one side and a trd sport decal on the other. window sticker lists it as a sport. didnt anyone notice this thru build process?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Alert the internet!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Emblems and stuff like that are put on at port or staging area once it has left the factory.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hahahaha.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Probably some workers trying to be smart asses.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
BartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of light
BartStar's Tacoma Gallery
These decals are a big deal to you guys, I think they ruin the appererance of the truck, makes it looks like a kids toy, the same way the Dodge guys have that "Hemi" decals all over their truck, ask any Dodge guy what a hemi is and most don't know!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I know what a sport is. does that make it better. I like my sport sticker on my taco sport.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #9
BartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of light
I have the V6 Tow Package on my truck, but there isn't no decal for that
Old 01-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
These decals are a big deal to you guys, I think they ruin the appererance of the truck, makes it looks like a kids toy, the same way the Dodge guys have that "Hemi" decals all over their truck, ask any Dodge guy what a hemi is and most don't know!
I like the TRD decals, but then again I also like white letter tires and having all the factory badging.

The Dodge thing is so true though, but I'd be willing to bet most people in general have no idea what Hemi means...
Old 01-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #11
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
maybe its a sport offroad?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I like the TRD decals, but then again I also like white letter tires and having all the factory badging.

The Dodge thing is so true though, but I'd be willing to bet most people in general have no idea what Hemi means...
Don't get me started with Dodge Truck Owners, around my parts the majority of the trucks are Dodge and ur judged by the size of the balls under your pants by owning a Dodge truck, "ITS A HEMI" ""ITS A HEMI"" is all I hear all the time! I am so sick and tired of hearing how wonderful and powerful their Dodge truck is, I hold my hands over my ears and scream! AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #13
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
They call it the TRD Mullet edition. Sport/Party on one side and OR/Business on the other.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Take the stickers off your truck kids. Prove its worth by what it does, not how it's dressed.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #16
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Those things are ugly took them off same day I bought it
If I want some beter looking stickers I'll hit up sockmonkey but 4 now I rather not have those ugly things on
Old 01-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #17
TXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXBulldawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TXBulldawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
I have the V6 Tow Package on my truck, but there isn't no decal for that
You don't have the "Carpeted Floor Mats" badge right above the "V6 SR5" badge?
Old 01-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #18
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it's one of the Canadian Sport models that apparently comes with factory Atrac .
Old 01-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #19
maju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired
maju's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
maybe its a sport offroad?
or maybe a unfinished Sport to Offroad upgrade?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...aco-worth.html
Old 01-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #20
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post

I know, I know .... .... A HEMI is an engine in which the roof of each cylinder's chamber is of hemispherical form ...... i.e. scooped out.

What do I win?