Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

coilovers for already lifted 6 inch pro comp

Old 01-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #21
saltidadyo will become famous soon enoughsaltidadyo will become famous soon enough

Name: sal
saltidadyo's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we have 6 inches right now and it just started comming down now harder, i have no where to be but im gonna take the truck out in a little while see if anyone needs help getting pulled out stuck whatever just a reason to get on the road
Old 01-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #22
saltidadyo will become famous soon enoughsaltidadyo will become famous soon enough

tim i got my borla put on last week. im happy with it but i thought it would be a little louder. cat back
Old 02-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #23

BUMP ALMOST PULLING TRIGGER ON COILOVERS BUT STILL VERY UNDECIDED ON WHICH ONES TO GET. THIS SOUNDS STUPID BUT I KINDA WANTED RED COILEVERS, I GUESS THATS NOT A BIG DEAL ANYWAYS BUT PLEASE HELP
Old 02-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #24
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltidadyo View Post
BUMP ALMOST PULLING TRIGGER ON COILOVERS BUT STILL VERY UNDECIDED ON WHICH ONES TO GET. THIS SOUNDS STUPID BUT I KINDA WANTED RED COILEVERS, I GUESS THATS NOT A BIG DEAL ANYWAYS BUT PLEASE HELP
Get them. Your gonna love them!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #25
CAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the rough
Army: Infantry
Name: matt
CAN8EN's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking at doing the same thing(getting rid of the stock shocks and the spacer and going with a 6 inch lifted coilover)

What is the difference in cost?
and Ride?
Old 09-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #27
Evenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Evenflow's Tacoma Gallery
There are a few more differences in the stage 1 and stage 2 procomp kits. If you ditch the spacer and go with the 2.5 CO's you should double check with your PC dealer to be sure. I know the sway bar spacers and the sway bar positioning are different and I think there are a couple other small kit parts you may need. I have seen the tie rod ends not flipped for some reason on the stage one kits too. Icon has a purpose built CO for 6" lifted trucks and Fox will do a custom factory series build for you with a custom length eyelets and custom valving too. If you go with Icon Donwsouth Motorsports in San Diego has a custom valve figured out for great ride quality.