Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

satoshi grille mesh?

Old 01-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
satoshi grille mesh?

just wondering where you guys are finding mesh to make your satoshi grilles with?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
Dadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Fil
Dadic 78's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at www.customcargrills.com -- Just picked up a large universal sheet, and cut it to fit.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine in the mail from www.custoncargrills.com and it looks very nice
Old 01-28-2011, 04:13 AM   #4
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadic 78 View Post
I got mine at www.customcargrills.com -- Just picked up a large universal sheet, and cut it to fit.
That ^

Think it was the small diamond one I picked.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at "Autodirectsave" on ebay. Good aluminum mesh. great price too.