Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Opinions needed?

Old 01-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
JayhawkRN is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
JayhawkRN's Tacoma Gallery
Opinions needed?

So I know I am going to buy a DC SB 4x4, but I am having trouble narrowing it down to either a Sport or a SR5. I have always wanted a Sport because I like the clean look of the color-matched exterior. But my questions lately have surrounded the interior. I HATE the fabric in the SR5, so I was looking to have leather installed. I don't mind the TRD seat fabric and it seems to have maybe a slight edge on the leather in the fact that it won't get as hot in the summer.
But my main question is about how the TRD fabric holds up over time? I have a black lab that rides with me quite often and wanted to know if the hair sticks really bad or if the fabric is easy to clean.

Any other insights are also much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle
Old 01-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
The sport seats holds the dirt with those little hole pattern. I suggest you get wet okole seat covers, cheaper than leather and water proof!