1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Opinions needed?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by JayhawkRN, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Jan 28, 2011 at 5:05 PM
    JayhawkRN

JayhawkRN [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Super White DCSB TRD Sport w/ Entune
    So I know I am going to buy a DC SB 4x4, but I am having trouble narrowing it down to either a Sport or a SR5. I have always wanted a Sport because I like the clean look of the color-matched exterior. But my questions lately have surrounded the interior. I HATE the fabric in the SR5, so I was looking to have leather installed. I don't mind the TRD seat fabric and it seems to have maybe a slight edge on the leather in the fact that it won't get as hot in the summer.
    But my main question is about how the TRD fabric holds up over time? I have a black lab that rides with me quite often and wanted to know if the hair sticks really bad or if the fabric is easy to clean.

Any other insights are also much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Kyle

2. Jan 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    DriverSound

DriverSound Señor Member

Member:
    SoCaca
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB OR 4x4
    Too few to list.
    The sport seats holds the dirt with those little hole pattern. I suggest you get wet okole seat covers, cheaper than leather and water proof!

Products Discussed in

To Top