Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

URD Y-pipe or Pipe Bomb & Emissions Test

Old 08-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
URD Y-pipe or Pipe Bomb & Emissions Test

Has anybody with a URD Y-pipe or Pipe Bomb, pass an emisions test in the NC/SC area. I was at a local Jiffy lube today and read up on their emissions test, and it seems that there should be no reason for a faulty read being they plug into the OBD2 and thats all read before the omission of rear Cats due to my Y-pipe.

Looking for first hand experience, so I know what I will be facing later this year.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Eddie.....i dont think you'll have any problems in nc bro, cause im pretty sure thats all they will be doing os the scan......i dont think they will do anything visual as for inspections. and the scan should read ok since there is no o2 sensor after the rear cats.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Eddie.....i dont think you'll have any problems in nc bro, cause im pretty sure thats all they will be doing os the scan......i dont think they will do anything visual as for inspections. and the scan should read ok since there is no o2 sensor after the rear cats.
Thats what Im hoping Bro... I got school down in Texas til Oct. Would hate to come back to a big fat bill... But thats life. I will keep you all posted just so you all know the readings.

Anyhow, look forward to riding with you all this early Fall. Until then. Take Care
Old 08-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Thats what Im hoping Bro... I got school down in Texas til Oct. Would hate to come back to a big fat bill... But thats life. I will keep you all posted just so you all know the readings.

Anyhow, look forward to riding with you all this early Fall. Until then. Take Care
gonna be a great time again bro!!! wonder in nd is gonna trip over the cooler again??
Old 08-29-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
Enjoying my addiction

Thumbs up

Funny thing is the boys want to do it again like ASAP... Just made a point to inform me that we need to suply more food LOL!!! Oh well, out door BBQ here we come Count us in!!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Funny thing is the boys want to do it again like ASAP... Just made a point to inform me that we need to suply more food LOL!!! Oh well, out door BBQ here we come Count us in!!!!
oh yeah....definitely gonna be eating real good this time man!!!