LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nerf Bars for a reg cab- opinions?

Old 08-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bars for a reg cab- opinions?

hey guys i just snagged some sweet black nerf bars the same look as my bull bar up front.

i was about to give up on finding nerfs (or anything to go along the sides)
of a reg cab 05+, but found them today.

$165 with free shipping. total bolt on, no welding or drilling req.

http://dealsofsteel.com/index.php?cPath=15_16

i'm trying to picture them attached. i'm hoping they don't sit too low on a stock height taco. they shouldn't sit any lower than my front bumper-should they?
do nerfs just look ridiculous at normal height?
i think the shorter length and solo steppad should look good.
don't need to step on them though..i don't plan on raising the truck soon- but i won't say never.

does anyone have pics of some nerfs on a stock height taco?
cab size doesn't matter, but if you have a REG cab, that would be great.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well we both got the same trucks. so i guess if you have back problems it would make life a bit easier. but other than that its up to you. i wouldnt run them just because of my preference. but like i said its up to you.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
jamesrenoallen is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jamesrenoallen's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to do the same thing. I'd like to see pictures if you have them. I also thing they will look awesome with a matching bull bar