Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What will you do with your tax return?

Old 01-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
What will you do with your tax return?

Well it's that time of year again, and I know I am very anxious to get my tax return. I have a list of things I would like to get for my truck here goes:

1. Bilstein 5100's all four corners, yes I'm still running the stock shocks

2. I was thinking about getting a plate bumper but I'm undecided at this time, which to go with. I want CBI offroad to make it but have to call them because I want a different style then what they have to offer. By the way I have their sliders that I have to get to installing! Great guys to work with. I do like the style of Relentless Fab. though

3. 885 or 886 coils, I have the 884's now but will need to upgrade for the new bumper undecided on whether I want a whinch right now. Oh can anyone tell me whether I will still need those small spacers above my 884 coils if I'm going with one of the other two?

well thats about it for now. I hope I can do all this for less than $2500, Any input or great places to get some of the following for a great price would be helpful thanks. Lets hear what other people have to say!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
pay off my visa!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
兔年快乐! 慢慢走!
trot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud of

trot's Tacoma Gallery
i've not seen a return in a while. I'm normally in the hole a bit once it's all said and done. It's all good though. Enjoy your extra cash when you can get it and knock down any higher interest debts ya' can -- no sense in making the financial class better off :-)
Old 01-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Money in the BANK!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
No worries Eric. See it all the time.

As for me prolly new tires with an AAL
Old 01-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
S.S.T. is on a distinguished road
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
I was going to buy new wheels and tires, until I found out that I owe $500!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
BFG KM2's and a new Dynamic Perception timelapse dolly
Old 01-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #10
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Stuart
Stuardoslls's Tacoma Gallery
Well my lift an uca's are going to have to wait. I owe $1700. Faaaaaaaahq!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels for this guy. Pending my wife does say "NO"
Old 01-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #12
Cruisen GA
TRDguy is on a distinguished road

TRDguy's Tacoma Gallery
save half and put the other half to knock out some debt. My Taco gets left out this go around....but I've done a fair share since buying it 4 months ago.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
riggsjt will become famous soon enoughriggsjt will become famous soon enough
Navy: SNA - yanking and banking T-45Cs
Name: Jake
riggsjt's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I played the game right this year, I only owe 18 bucks
Old 01-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
hookers and blow (high quality each) no seriously prolly a relentless front bumper with the works and sliders also....and maybe a new head unit
Old 01-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #16
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
pay bills
Old 01-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #17
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels Wheels Wheels... and i know my wife will say no... and ill say ok fine... and the ups man will be here 5-7 days later with 4 XD's!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #18
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
getting about $3500 going to buy a new motorcycle...
Old 01-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #19
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.T. View Post
I was going to buy new wheels and tires, until I found out that I owe $500!

Sammmmeee Here
Old 01-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #20
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs and powdercoating my Sport TRD wheels!!!