Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Tube Bumper Suggestions

Old 01-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #21
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZRob View Post
Because Relentless is in your backyard, and has a 'can do it' attitude, it's a no-brainer. Just remember with the side pieces that you dont want them to be hanging out there to catch on stuff and sometimes simplicity looks best.

RZ Rob
I never thought about the tubing that is bent towards the front of the truck; I suppose that would become a brush snagging "hook." I'm doing some design work of my own, and I know that when/if it I pull the trigger, Relentless Fab is going to do a great job; no matter what design. Looks are great, but FUNCTIONALITY is key.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #22
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Here's my front and rear CBI tube bumpers. CBI Off Road Fab makes top notch armor. I love my bumpers for their uniqueness; they don't look like every other bumper you see in town.

If you don't like the openness, they could easily plate them up a bit for you.
I am a big fan of your rear bumper. The tube work is sick plus the swing out!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #23
mkhawks44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mkhawks44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Here's my front and rear CBI tube bumpers. CBI Off Road Fab makes top notch armor. I love my bumpers for their uniqueness; they don't look like every other bumper you see in town.

If you don't like the openness, they could easily plate them up a bit for you.
I cant find your rear tube bumper anywhere! Where did you get it, doesnt seem to be on the cbi website???