LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

pics of low profile toolboxes in prerunner dc sb's

Old 08-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #21
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
be sure to post pics soon Rob, and post pics of the box when you get it too!!!

we love pics man!!
How about this?

Old 08-31-2008, 04:56 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero niner View Post
How about this?

Nice truck, Rob!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #23
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Nice truck, Rob!
Thanks! Just getting started, just the needed mods first and foremost, I can't go all out cause I upgraded to the 4 dr from my access cab Tundra for my baby girl that's on the way! So the side steps, bed mat and extender, box for my tools (work) and maybe a CAI or muffler, I could sneak that in, I'm also looking at the Bilsteins all around and a modest sound system.

Rob
Old 08-31-2008, 05:08 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Just getting started, just the needed mods first and foremost, I can't go all out cause I upgraded to the 4 dr from my access cab Tundra for my baby girl that's on the way! So the side steps, bed mat and extender, box for my tools (work) and maybe a CAI or muffler, I could sneak that in, I'm also looking at the Bilsteins all around and a modest sound system.

Rob
Cool, Buddy! Congrates on the baby girl on the way! She's gonna have a slick truck to ride around in!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #25
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How about this?

great looking truck, Rob!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 08:36 PM   #26
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Its not low profile however you can't get a better box then the one that Toyota built for the truck. Bar-nun the best box I have ever owned and fits PERFECT...
Attached Thumbnails
pics of low profile toolboxes in prerunner dc sb's-2.jpg   pics of low profile toolboxes in prerunner dc sb's-7.jpg   pics of low profile toolboxes in prerunner dc sb's-11.jpg   pics of low profile toolboxes in prerunner dc sb's-12.jpg  
Old 08-31-2008, 08:43 PM   #27
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Its not low profile however you can't get a better box then the one that Toyota built for the truck. Bar-nun the best box I have ever owned and fits PERFECT...
is that composite plastic with a metal top, or is it all metal?
Old 08-31-2008, 08:44 PM   #28
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
i looked at those when i bought my 06, but i wasnt gonna pay what they wanted for it. it was way too damn expensive. i like the uws box i have on my 04 just fine. and its built great too.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:15 PM   #29
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I can understand that tacoman. To tell the truth I could not bring myself to pay the dealer price for mine either so I bought a Dee-Zee and did not like how it fit so I sold it to a friend with a first gen and found this one from a dealer in AZ for $465.00 shipped. Zombot the box is all metal and a really heavy guage too. The bottom is powder coated, I can't prove it but I swear Toyota had Weather-Tech make this box. Look at my profile pix, I ran carpet along the inside and it turned out really nice. It comes with all the hardware that just bolts to the rails and it is snug to the inside of the rails. So anyway if you pay the money I promise you will not be dissapointed in the box. Lastly Toyota has a part number for all the parts of the box so if you ever need to replace a shock or something just call your dealer.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #30
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
Double cab tool box

Hey, did you ever find one, and if so, which one, thanks, in advance!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #31
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.truckcoversusa.com/html/toolbox.html
You've got to check this out. Yes expensive, but the tool box comes with a light, is prewired for power to unlock/lock with your Taco's remote control and best of all allows you to keep your cargo secured. This is my wet dream right here! I'm saving unless I find a sugar daddy. Any volunteers? LOL.
http://www.truckcoversusa.com/images...x/Toolbox3.jpg
Old 02-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #32
bk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nice

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
while were on the toolbox topic. i'd like a toolbox for my 08 DC longbed, but i have a soft tonneau cover. i'd like a box that fits in the bed under the cover, but the full width of the bed. does anyone make a box that would fit? something that has a notch cut out to fit around and over the wheel wells would be ideal...
Old 02-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #33
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk1 View Post
while were on the toolbox topic. i'd like a toolbox for my 08 DC longbed, but i have a soft tonneau cover. i'd like a box that fits in the bed under the cover, but the full width of the bed. does anyone make a box that would fit? something that has a notch cut out to fit around and over the wheel wells would be ideal...

i just use a lockable rubbermaid box
Old 02-21-2009, 07:00 PM   #34
romeo oscar bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMAR30 View Post
Hey, did you ever find one, and if so, which one, thanks, in advance!
Sure did, I started a thread and showed some pics. I do love it!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...installed.html

But I'll say that was a very nice cover, I'd like to see the price, a box and cover? Now that's badass!

Rob
Old 02-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #35
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk1 View Post
something like this?

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/prod...UWS102.83.html
Old 02-22-2009, 06:02 PM   #36
bk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nice

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i just use a lockable rubbermaid box
i was thinking about it... but i was gonna put some tools and recovery gear in there.. a plastic rubber maid box doesnt feel secure.. plus i cant bolt on a hi- lift on it...

the UWS box might work, just need to check on some measurements and hopefully it'll work out