LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Those considering buying Pro Comp lights...

Old 02-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Those considering buying Pro Comp lights...

I purchased 4 100 Watt pro comps for my light bar. It ooked great, they never let me down, that is, until the rust came in. On the box it guarentees to be "rust-free"
after hours on and off the phone with 4 wheel parts (who i bought them through) i got in touch with pro comp. apparently, "rust free" means for the first 90 days. You get what you pay for so watch out.
Attached Thumbnails
Those considering buying Pro Comp lights...-rust-exhaust-002.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
I purchased 4 100 Watt pro comps for my light bar. It ooked great, they never let me down, that is, until the rust came in. On the box it guarentees to be "rust-free"
after hours on and off the phone with 4 wheel parts (who i bought them through) i got in touch with pro comp. apparently, "rust free" means for the first 90 days. You get what you pay for so watch out.
FYI 4wp owns the procomp line of products.

Just another horror story I've heard about 4wp. Sucks man.