step bars

Old 08-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
mattioss is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mattioss's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mattioss
step bars

Hey Gents,

I didnt purchase my tacoma with step bars but am needing some cause im tired of hearing my other half and my mother complain about getting up in my truck. What do you guys recommend? I like westin cause i want to get my step bars in all black. Does anyone have any pictures of black step bars on a white tacoma?

Mine is white and am going for the black and white look! My tag is even black and white

Matt
Old 08-31-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
westins or aries are both nice. check out ebay.....good prices there!!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
it doesn't help but i will have pics in a few days when mine come.

all black. ebay. hard as hell to find some to fit a reg cab.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
step bars-12.jpg

I bought these from ebay for less than $200.00 shipped.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
from dealsofsteel?
looks like the ones i got, but longer cab.
mine were like $165 w/no shipping charge.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I think that is the place, they were easy to install and at an awesome price. If you ask me you would be an idiot to buy from anywhere else. With other company's you have to make sure you get the mounting hardware with them, these guys send everything for around $170.00 with no shipping.