Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new addons for my taco

Old 04-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
new addons for my taco

DEH-P7800MP new deck with Ipod adapter controls the ipod through the deck no more FM transmiter

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...147601,00.html

Bug Shield

ventvisors

and new seat covers
Old 05-03-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
How much was the bug shield? I have never really liked the look of them but i think i might have to break down and get one. It's summer in the south which means i hit bugs the size of bald eagles. It was never a problem in my BMW but i guess it was a little more aerodynamic. And for some reason i dont think the sheild looks that bad on the new tacomas so i may go for it
Old 05-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
How much was the bug shield? I have never really liked the look of them but i think i might have to break down and get one. It's summer in the south which means i hit bugs the size of bald eagles. It was never a problem in my BMW but i guess it was a little more aerodynamic. And for some reason i dont think the sheild looks that bad on the new tacomas so i may go for it

the bug guards @ toyota are like 100$, but i think you can get them alot cheaper somewhere like autoanything.com! hope this helps!! by the way....my dad lives in greenville also.....right down from donaldson center,and the bonnie brae golf course!!
Old 05-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
i jsut canceld the order on teh seat covers they wont fit my seats
Old 05-03-2007, 05:36 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evile View Post
i jsut canceld the order on teh seat covers they wont fit my seats

are you gonna order a different set of the trd's, or maybe wet okole's instead??