Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Off Road Hobby truck or daily driver or both

View Poll Results: How do you use your truck?
Stock with very minor reverseable mods 198 53.37%
Heavily modded for 100% off road use only..hobby truck 1 0.27%
Heavily modded for street use only 11 2.96%
Heavily modded street and off road use 161 43.40%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #41
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
this is my daily driver
Attached Thumbnails
Off Road Hobby truck or daily driver or both-daily-driver.jpg  
Old 02-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #43
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Daily drive it, but it also gives me something to wrench on and waste my time and money
Old 02-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #44
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Moderately modded daily driver, off-road user friendly.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #45
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
Modded daily driver but like to play off-road
Old 02-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #46
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver/very few mods.
Attached Thumbnails
Off Road Hobby truck or daily driver or both-img_5267.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #47
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver with next to nothing on mods. Up'ed the stock tires (if thats even a mod) added the center arm rest lock, and 2 car seats. Tricked out!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #48
Sandhopper is on a distinguished road

Sandhopper's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly stock, Only used in bad weather and weekend chores... My Bu is my daily driver... Much better fuel mileage and the Burban is for tot'n and travl'n for long trips.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:01 PM   #49
kbaum08 will become famous soon enough
kbaum08's Tacoma Gallery
I thought not heavily modded then I added up the mods I have made. I guess I am heavily moded but it is my daily driver and hunting /fishing rig.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #50
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
whiteynut's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is a daily driver that gets used as a truck when it needs to be.
One mod done; looks like a blind woodsman hacked it out of a rotten log. In the planning stages of a mod that will make me look like the cheapest bugger alive.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #51
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
DD but like to hit the back roads with pop's
Old 03-16-2011, 04:25 AM   #52
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver/off road, will have it medium modded once I get my bumper/sliders in, and a better skid plate.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:36 AM   #53
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
daily driver and mod as money allows.....
Old 03-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #54
Taco Truck Noob
Jefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shedJefenator is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jefenator's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really want to be thrashing the almighty crap out of a thing that's worth more than everything else I own combined, and is a key part of my livelihood.

Once it's paid off and I get to have a big toy budget again, I might look at some sort of hobby Jeep. (Seems like a cool old CJ might cost less than upgrading the Taco.)
Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #55
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
daily driver/work truck. Not that I wouldnt mind doing some mods on it.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #56
radioactivemint is on a distinguished road
radioactivemint's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is a daily driver, intermittent load hauler, and backroad searcher. It's completely stock.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #57
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver/mild off roader/boat hauler. Minor mods. Wheels, tires, exhaust, etc.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #58
tacoglider will become famous soon enoughtacoglider will become famous soon enough
Name: Andy
tacoglider's Tacoma Gallery
I did a few mods for now, will do a lot more after I return to work. Mostly trail offroading, when not wheeling, it"s in the garage, My truck has low mileage 2010 with 6300 miles, I drive it at least once a week just to run it, I have other vehicles I can Use.