Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Off Road Hobby truck or daily driver or both

View Poll Results: How do you use your truck?
Stock with very minor reverseable mods 198 53.37%
Heavily modded for 100% off road use only..hobby truck 1 0.27%
Heavily modded for street use only 11 2.96%
Heavily modded street and off road use 161 43.40%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #61
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
I've only had her 3 days. She'll be my Daily Driver.
M3 is the toy car and the wifey drives the Sequoia everyday.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:03 AM   #62
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver with very few mods thus far. I'm on a street bike as much as possible for the work commute. The truck is used for home chores and dirt bike hauling.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #64
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
daily driver, my truck hasn't seen any serious off roading other than some small inclines n mud...BUT she is getting ready for future off road trips
Old 03-21-2011, 04:47 AM   #65
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
Stock daily driver. Used to carry around work tools - as plain jane as it gets. i drive 30k miles/yr for work alone and get reimbursed mileage so mods that cost money up front and rob gas mileage really hit me in the long run.