LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Off Road Hobby truck or daily driver or both

View Poll Results: How do you use your truck?
Stock with very minor reverseable mods 198 53.37%
Heavily modded for 100% off road use only..hobby truck 1 0.27%
Heavily modded for street use only 11 2.96%
Heavily modded street and off road use 161 43.40%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
(POLL) How do you use your truck?

Was wondering what most use their truck for.

Some leave it stock , maybe add a radio or cover, and use it as a utility truck for a home, toy towing etc
Others may only use it as a modded truck for week end warrior off roading
Other may mod heavily bot don't want to take it off road.
Still other may do both.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver and work truck... to make money so I can use it for fun and off roading!

One truck does it all!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Daily driver/mild offroader. No real mods for now.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver/offroader/work truck here...
Old 02-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt say mine is "heavily modded", but it is modded for street and off road. more holes, drilling, welding, and cutting bedsides to come!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:04 AM   #7
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver/work truck.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #8
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver and hobby truck

I wouldn't say heavily modded but modded enough to go almost anywhere except underwater
Old 02-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #9
nhgranite will become famous soon enoughnhgranite will become famous soon enough

nhgranite's Tacoma Gallery
daily, plowing/work, mild off road. lightly modded with more coming as money allows.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly daily driving, but off roading and hauling as well. I bought the truck so I could do whatever I wanted/needed with my vehicle. That and I would destroy a car.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #12
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
yeah mostly daily driving but whenever any of my friends or family have a problem my truck can handle it

i really want full skid plates and huge bumpers but first you need the money up front then you kinda need it to get you down the road in fuel

i was so close to gettin 33's and i really surprised myself when i figured after the gas mileage and beating out the fenders just wasnt worth it right now so i stuck with the 31's. which work just fine

theres always later
Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #13
JCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Jason
JCorm3319's Tacoma Gallery
daily driver/ push it to the limit off road
Old 02-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #14
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver, mild off road (stock), utility. It's a truck. It has 4 wheel drive and off road suspension. That's it's intended purpose.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #15
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Weekend truck as I don't drive it to work but Id say it's lightly modded for on & off road use for now
Old 02-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
garage queen
Old 02-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #17
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Basically my Tacoma is used like a car that has a utility bed. Daily driver, occasional mild hauling of materials and toys.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #18
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lightly modded to protect her off road, so she still looks good on the street
Old 02-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Modded to prevent door dings, and bumper scratches.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
joalbrown is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
joalbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Daily driver. Its stock for now, but that might change later down the road.