Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

License Plate

Old 09-01-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
License Plate

What plates do you guys have if any? Ive been looking around and i found this locally on craigslist. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/820573613.html
Was wondering if anybody has seen some more like this because i am interested in these but i cant find them.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
Taos1 is on a distinguished road

Taos1's Tacoma Gallery
I have the dealer plastic license plate frame with their name on it. I plan on getting rid of it once I find something decent. That TRD one looks nice.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
I got a spiked one from autozone

Old 09-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
Rich Swanner is on a distinguished road

Rich Swanner's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Gold's Gym Serious Fitness plate....
Old 09-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Hello Kitty one.

This is what happens when you take your daughter to Autozone with you to pick up something and she demands that you add something to the car that she picked out.

I also have a Hello Kitty decal on the window by her carseat.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
What plates do you guys have if any?
I fall under the "if any" category.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post

This is what happens when you take your daughter to Autozone with you to pick up something and she demands that you add something to the car that she picked out..
You're a good daddy.

Mine got me a Gator plate frame for father's day, but it got taken out in a wreck. I pieced it back together best as I could and it's up on my bedroom wall now. She understands.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever you decide (CSU San Marcos Alumni plate here) dont forget to place the clear rubber mounts on the bumper to prevent scratching on the actual paint. I've learned the hard way.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #10
Gene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 1982-1988 Okinawa, Japan & Southern California
Name: Eugene
Gene563's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Whatever you decide (CSU San Marcos Alumni plate here) dont forget to place the clear rubber mounts on the bumper to prevent scratching on the actual paint. I've learned the hard way.
Define "clear rubber mounts". I've never seen those.
I have the dealer frame backwards, under my metal plate to keep it from scratching. I'd like a nice mount if anyone knows of one. The sheet metal screws in the bumper facia is kind of bogus IMO.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #11
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery

Yet another useless thing I've bought just because I felt like buying something.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #12
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
The clear rubber mounts are the tiny things you can place under a decorative piece on any countertop to avoid scratching the tile or the actual item itself. It has an adhesive side to it which you can use to stick on the bumper. Then let the license plate rest on it.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #13
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Hope this helps.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
no front plate for me and i just have my rear plate bolted to my tailgate...so no frame there either
Old 09-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #15
Gene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 1982-1988 Okinawa, Japan & Southern California
Name: Eugene
Gene563's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks w8n, Good idea!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #16
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
I have a Hello Kitty one.

This is what happens when you drive a Subaru Forester
Fixed