1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Grill On The Way

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Rocketball, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Feb 6, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    Rocketball

Rocketball [OP] If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    My next mod is on it's way!

I bought a grill kit on ebay. Anyone else used one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...l1313&_nkw=330376459313&_sacat=&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

Only problem was they only come in a polished finish and I want black..... so.... I called a friend of mine that owns a railing company. He has a powder coating line and he's going to powder coat my grill parts the next time they do black. All I have to do is drop them off and pick them up. SWEET!!!!!! :D

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 6, 2011 at 7:47 AM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    That's going to look sweet Powder coated black.

Products Discussed in

To Top