LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Frame mounted Nerf Bars?

Old 09-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
MotoNerd
Caddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud of

Caddmannq's Tacoma Gallery
Frame mounted Nerf Bars?

I've been looking at step-type nerf bars on eBay, and it looks like they all mount to the body. Is this correct?

I was hoping for a set that mounts right to the frame.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here are the nerf bars i got from ebay that i had on my 06....frame mounted also.....

Old 09-03-2008, 06:29 AM   #3
MotoNerd
Caddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud of

Caddmannq's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, for the quick replies folks.

I don't intend to do any off-roading with this truck, but I do want something really stout if I'm going to bolt it onto the truck.

Back in my day (I'm 53) nerf bars went to the frame, and of course lots of vehicles with nerf bars didn't have any body to speak of anyhow.