1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need A Favor If You Have 3" Lift

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Fmsvandal, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Feb 7, 2011 at 1:51 PM
    Fmsvandal

Fmsvandal [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift, Light Racing UCA's, N-Fab Steps, Black Headlight Mod, Satoshi Thin Lip Grille, Painted Hood Scoop, Debadged, Bakflip G2 Cover, Pop/Lock, Alpine HU, Kicker Door Speakers, RE Audio Subs, Arc Audio Amps
    I need a favor, i took my truck in for the TSB on the rear leaf springs and when i got the truck back it sits un even on the rear end. Toyota is trying to tell me that its not due to the missing rubber bushing that goes between the shock and the truck (on top) and that its what happens.

Does anybody have pictures of the top of rear shocks with the OME Complete 3" lift so i can show them how its supposed to be.

Thanks

2. Feb 8, 2011 at 8:32 AM
    House Doc

House Doc Active Member

Member:
    I just installed the OME 3" lift last week. The rear shocks should have 3 washers(flanges) and 2 rubber bushings at the top of each shock. One of the washers fits on top of the lower bushing to keep it centered in the hole the shock passes through on the frame. Then a rubber bushing goes on the top side of the shock followed by the top washer and the nut.
    I don't have the truck here to take a photo.

Products Discussed in

To Top